During the weeks and days before the actual race day of the Two Oceans Ultra Marathon the number of visitors of my blog goes up massively. The most popular articles are the race reports and tips on how to achieve specific goals (meaning times).
Therefore I want to make it easier for you to find what you might be looking for by selecting those articles and listing them here. Hope you enjoy it, and if you do, I’m always grateful for a little comment or email.
- 2016 Race Report Two Oceans Ultra Marathon (Sub 5 h: 4h 55 min) including Sub 5h strategy, pace chart, elevation chart
- 2014 Race Report Two Oceans Ultra (my time: 5h 13)
- How to run with a bus/pace setter during Two Oceans Half, Ultra and Comrades
- Who needs a race strategy? Including detailed strategy for a Sub 6h and Sub 5h Two Oceans Ultra Marathon (takes you to the official Two Oceans Website, where my post was published)
- 2012 Race Report Two Oceans Ultra, which I ran as the official Sub 6h bus driver/pace setter (my time 5h 51)